04 November 2009

Thoughts on a couch

Take a look here, folks, at this COMFY FREAKING COUCH! One that I've heard called a "NAP ENGINE". Don't you just want to lie back on it and take a little snooze? I know I do. MMMMM, boy! I know all you flat-landers out there CAN'T WAIT to come and visit the Salty City and sink your buns into this delightful, overstuffed monstrosity!

Seriously folks, come and visit! Its getting to be that time of year when us snow bunnies start getting excited for some powder days and it'll still be warm enough in the desert for some biking. Any takers??

OK, I promise my next post won't be how excited I am about some new inanimate object that I bought. Maybe some pretty photos of what I've been up to over the past couple of months...All to entice you to come check out my new corner of the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. This here blog is evidence of what you do all day at work.